Fitness buffs who want more than just a pull up bar can find the Weider 200 Power Tower the best home fitness solution. This features a vertical knee dip station, dip station, pull-up station and push-up station.
Those who are ready to throw away portable pull up bars should consider the Weider 200 Power Tower. This is excellent for toning and sculpting one’s body.
The Weider 200 Power Tower is available on Amazon at 44% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this big discount!
Here are some great features of the Weider 200 Power Tower:
- Upper and lower body strength training without the use of weights
- Vertical knee raise station, pull-up station, push-up station and dip station
- Made of durable tubular steel with a two-toned, powder coat finish
- Stylish padded upholstery for arm support; sturdy, wide base for secure placement
- Some assembly required
The Weider 200 Power Tower is perfect for pull-ups and the captain’s chair exercise. Doing crunches is not the only way to develop abs.
A study by the Biomechanics Lab at San Diego State University ranked the captain’s chair as the most effective exercise for working the obliques and second most effective for working the rectus abdominus. The Weider 200 Power Tower works well for these and related exercises.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Weider 200 Power Tower.
- Lots of space to do wide, close, and underhand pull ups
- A bar to rest your feet on to make pull ups easier
- Great for pushups because it has built in push up bars
- Great for ab raises with padding for your back
- Great for tricep dips using the extended tricep dip bars
- Slides on the carpet easily if you need to move it
- Platforms to do calf raises on
- Just plain awesome